Why solar for your business makes sense
Grid Tied System
- Financial savings by decreasing your electricity bill.
- Feed excess power into the grid.
- Reduce your reliance on the grid.
- Low maintenance.
- Great ROI
Battery Backup System
- Financial stability as you will be fixing your electricity at a set rate for the next 25 years.
- Add batteries to become energy independent.
- No income loss due to cable theft.
- High reliable as you won't suffer from the grid blackouts.
Having a solar system for you business can benefit your business in many way but most importantly it can drastically reduce your operation costs. Why not take advantage of this?
As a VAT registered business that is looking to install a solar system, your business qualifies for tax incentives where you are able to deduct 14% of the total system cost of a new solar system. This value can be deducted as a depreciation expense from the businesses income tax for the first year. This only applies for solar systems that is less than 1MW.